Thursday, February 5, 2009

 

Teri Hatcher Lays With Dogs May Have Fleas

Teri Hatcher

Teri said: I have a new dog. Teri Hatcher sleeping in the same bed as her dog. I have a name American Bulldog I saved Jack. The 44-year-old actress - who has 11 years, daughter Emerson Rose - already has two dogs, three cats, a rabbit, two birds and a horse to his house, and revealed that he decided to get a new dog rather of a cat so didn t look crazy . The Desperate Housewive the actress was recently named an American Bulldog Jack a new home, but admits his sleep habits is his love life that impede rather. He not a big shedder, but he does not snore. I have to wear earplugs when he sleeps with me.

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]